Thursday, May 1, 2008

Once again, we roll

Ok, my Aiki/Karate/Iai blog. I seriously need it because this shall be a great place to vent my frustrations.

So, here I am. I am on vacation back home in New Jersey, and tomorrow afternoon I head back to school. Saturday shall be my big return to karate class, and I am excited. Bendy-sama got ranked yesterday, and I'm extremely hapy for her. This is also a good thing because, according to her, I might get ranked on saturday. That would be nice being I've been waiting for quite a long while for Kyoshi to realize I exist in class. Been a white for 4 months now, and its driving me nuts. I wanna smack every little shodan I see. lol.

So, we shall see what happens on saturday. I shall go over my stuff regardless, however, I highly doubt I shall be ranked. Rawr.

2 comments:

Josie said...

bork!

Josie said...

http://www.extremesportclips.com/video/2687/Martial-Arts-Blooper-Montage.html