Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Batta is back. w00tz

Its certainly been a while since I posted a blog. Been extremely busy with the chiro life. No time. Le sigh. (Plus, I forgot my username and password, that doesnt help either lol) But, here I am. First and foremost, my current rank is a Green belt in Aiki and Karate, and a Brown in Iai. I never thought I'd see the day. lol.

Lots of the little children have been rather on my nerves recently. Snotball hasn't been in class recently, which pretty much means that my karate attitude has spiked up by about 100 fold. Spam, a friend of mine since 6th grade, moved up here and is now in all three arts as well. He is currently yellow in karate, green in sword, and white in aiki. All colors of the rainbow there...yeah.

Bendy-chan and I have been figuring some stuff out for the tournament in april. I'm so excited. I am going to [try to] crush my competition. I'm actually banking on my kata, as Bendy is gonna help me with a kickass surprise. Bendy, as you prolly can tell by her name, keep falling apart in class. Whether its a finger out or a hip problem, something goes, and to be honest, it quite concerns me. I can fix up her no problem, but ya know.

The black belts in our school got the scent of arrogence growing in them. Its sooo bad that its hard to focus on anyhnig else. Bendy's Doobleganger thinks she can take me out in a fight, and its quite annoying to hear. I know that if I was allowed, I could just beat on her all day. Her new thing is cheap shots; punching me in the face in no contact sparring, ball shots during drills, etc., etc. My new way of dealing with it is to dive into her punches, so the head instructor has to yell at her. Could I punch her in the face? Sure. Do I want to? Yes. But, does that mean I should? No. I can continue to get her into trouble in my own way, and for some reason, thats infinitely more satisifing then just laying her out. Head instructor has been avoiding putting the two against in each other in sparring because he knows that she will do face contact to me, but he's gotta let us go at it sometime. Well, maybe he doesn't.

In the meantine....tournament training!!! *plays 'Rocky' music*

No comments: